We spoke about it in this video : https://youtu.be/nDlyaa2zQ0M
My initial idea for a Blackcurrant layer was that I could work it into a Energy drink type of Juice, Like our PowerAde we have here.
I See this Layer working in:
- Booster for Berries in Beverages or Beverages in general
- To add a bit of Juiciness to a dark Candy
- To use in combo with a Citrus profile
- and even in a bakery like blueberry or Blackcurrant Pie
This layer serves as a great booster to Juices that need a bit more bang on the berries.
compliments a recipe with a nice sweet juicy and Fruity layer.
- I tried this with Blackcurrant at 3.5% and it works well enough, but Felt that it needs a touch more for my Beverage use.
- Could work with some Cream Fresh (low)
I think this can also work well with @thefogvlog Lemonade Layer
THIS IS NOT DONE YET...
|Total flavoring: 5.2% Steep Days: 1 (SNV) Best VG: 70% Temperature: 710|
|This recipe is the property of Deetzz and released under the CC Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 license. You may not copy, derive or commercialize this recipe without following the terms of this license or the explicit permission of the creator.|