Used in 277 recipes at an average of 1.035%.
Based off Wayne's Quik ( https://diyordievaping.com/2018/02/19/quik-strawberry-malted-milk-diy-e-liquid-recipe/ )
Used the cream/malt base and subbed out strawberries for banana.
Smooth Moves (Tropical Smoothie)
Mmm… just one drag on my vaper, and I feel like I’m on a warm beach somewhere! This smoothie makes me FEEL like I’m somewhere on a tropical island. A man can dream, right?
If there was ever a smoothie vape that tasted like summer, this one is it for me. I’m calling it “tropical” because this smoothie mix is based on the wonderfully new flavour from Flavorah 'FLV Smoothie Base' and is packed with bold and flavourful fruits and a little sweet cream.
• FLV Smoothie Base, a slightly lemon-ish fruit smoothie base, a perfect base to start with as the main building block for this smoothie recipe.
• FLV Banana, fresh candy like taste at the early days of steep, once steeped out it grows to a fully ripe banana.
• FVL Blood Orange, a sweet orange with a slight flesh hint and some juiciness to it.
• FLV Honeydew, It's a great honeydew flavour with a sun ripe melon, very smooth and bold giving the recipe a light with a soft rind aroma. Perfect in this mix.
• FLV Jackfruit, has ripe melon-like notes with a tropical punch baseline, it taste like a pineapple without been a pineapple.
• FLV Sweet Cream, milky with a hint of coconut milk, a milk note that perfectly adds creaminess to the whole recipe. The cream will bring out the smoothie taste even more.
• FLV Wild Melon, a candy-like melon flavour with a tropical pallet, perfectly for this recipe, use in small quantities because its a strong aroma!
• FLV Sweetness, is a flavourless sweetness enhancer. It will not gunk coils like other sweeteners.
Steep: 4 to 7 day's to blend the aromas, 14 day's or more and it just get smoother and seems to change into a fuller and smoother and rich smoothie.
Been on the shelf for almost 2 months, no degradation in taste.
Start your day by vaping this delicious tropical smoothie mix.
This is my al-day vape for weeks now, really wanted to share this.
A fanciful combination of banana and cactus, what else?
Banana and cactus? Is this guy even serious? Well, one word: yessiree! When I first started with this mad combination, I was intrigued by the absurdness of the concept but it turned out, to coin a phrase, absolutely fabulous! The sweet, runty banana notes are kept in place and stunningly enhanced by the contrasting cactus, resulting in a one of a kind flavour combonation...
The banana combo is compliments of @Tootall and is, by far, the best banana combo around. The distinctive ‘fake banana’ FLV, with its natural, ripe banana creaminess blends perfectly with the equally ripe and runty WF Banana Puree to create a decadent banana ‘pudding’.
INW Cactus is such an intriguing flavour that it just fits here as if it was meant to be paired with banana all this time! The inherent, albeit slight, hints of pear and citrus is the perfect companion to blend with the banana base. INW has noted that Cactus pairs well with banana and a few recipes are about, so this is not a total hairball idea...
This is good off the shake.
I wanted something different and different is what i got. I am in love with this unique banana blend. It's uniquely delicious. If you like sesame sweets by inawera and banana vapes in general then i dare say you will fall in love as well. I mean how cant you not love a fried glazed banana with sesame seeds sprinkled on top?? Give it a try you may be pleasantly surprised!!!! Once again this recipe proves my tried and true banana combo of wonder flavours banana puree and flavorah banana tastes like a real banana not a candy banana like most people think when they see flavorah banana. I use the flv banana to brighten up the banana puree and it works time and time again. It's just the banana combination for me!!!$$$
Sweetener: i used .35% flavorah sweetness. You can use or dont use your preferred sweetener at your preferred percentage its your choice.