I know you said "no substitutions" - I almost always follow this rule, but I made an exception this time; I mixed exactly as is, with one change; subbed in RF SC Strawberry in place of TPA Strawberry at the same percentage, as I've never liked the latter (the butyric off notes never seem to fade completely out, even after a month + steep), and I've found the former to be a more than valid replacement to achieve a similar profile without off notes. With that out of the way; only an overnight steep so far, but this is already damn fine. I'm loving the balance of berries in this. It already has a nice grainy texture, without pushing into weird territory, and a good complementary smoothness from the cream milky / meringue combo, even at this early stage. I can only see this getting better as time goes by. Goes very well with my morning espresso. I'll try to remind myself to report back in 7 days and update this with further comments / suggestions. It's already a five star mix for me, as far as hitting the cereal profile. Thanks for sharing!