A moist lemon cake with lavender butter cream.
WF ANGEL CAKE
• This is my cake, but it also is used as a part of the butter cream, as it is very heavy on the butter. I needed something to bring out the cake part of it and here i used
FA BREAKFAST CEREAL
• 0.75% is just enough to give it the texture without tuning it into a cereal. Works like a charm 😊
CAP BUTTER CREAM
• adds a touch of vanilla and adds some more richness to the butter cream.
• is the star in this recipe..it just goes so very well with the lemon part. 1.25% is perfect. It sits nicely in the mix. Not overpowering the lemon or the cake part, but gives just the right amount of lavender in the butter cream, that it actually tastes like its in the butter cream. Did that make sense?😆
CAP LEMON MERINGUE PIE
• I get the lemon part of it that i was looking for, and the pie and meringue part just helps the butter cream and the cake part. WONDERFUL!😊
FA LEMON SICILY
• 1% just to brighten up the lemon a bit. Its just not strong enough lemon without it.
Thats it. Hope you will enjoy it as much as i do. This was a fun Challenge.