The taste og a danish candy called "sismofyt".
The ingredients kinda speaks to it self. It’s a licorice and eucalyptus lollipop.
The ws23 was it’s necessary to give is some more authentic feeling to the eucalyptus without adding more eucalyptus flavoring.
EM sweetens it a tiny bit, and takes off some off the dryness that licorice brings.
Its a wonderful mix and a excellent pallet cleaner 😊 and tasty indeed.
A orange champagne with bright red berries.
The blood orange gives some nice orange depth to the champagne, and the sour lemon lifts all the ingredients to a more forward bright taste. I didn’t had that in, in my first versions, but I felt like something was missing, and the lemon did exactly what I was hoping.
The pink panther is the “secret” ingredient here. It’s got such a good Blackcurrant, red berries taste, that just blends nicely in.
I think I got it pretty well balanced with a sweet orange champagne inhale and a red berrie exhale. And at the end you get the Blackcurrant. Totally yummy imo.
Tested on Citadel rda, fused Clapton coil, 0.22 at 40w👍😉
I am not a super cool guy, so the 0.1 ws23 is mainly there to add some fizz, and I do think that it fits the profile with some coolness, so feel free to bump it up to 0.25 or 0.5. Wouldn’t recommend any higher than that, but that is for every profile. Over 0.5 is just to much man!😊
So I wanted to do something different and something with flv bourbon..
So this is a spiced bourbon whiskey with blueberries and vanilla.
The flv bourbon is such an incredible authentic flavor, and I wanted primarily to showcase that, but I also wanted it to be vapeable, so by adding som fresh blueberries and some creamy vanilla it calms the bourbon “harshness” down, making it a soft but yet spiced vape. I’m really enjoying this.
Flavor Pro Challenge:
All I could see in this weeks picture was Delicious soft whipped cream, so this is a whipped cream recipe.
Whipped cream is... the whipped cream.
Cream cheese icing gives some depth to the cream.
Sweet coconut adds creamynezz and a slight accent of sweet coconut to the cream
Which make this recipe not that boring to vape 🙄😁
Butter Adds some needed grease, that i get when eating whipped cream out of a bowl. The fat that coads your mouth and lips 😋
This is probably not a all day vape, but could be used as a whipped cream base.
A moist lemon cake with coconut butter cream.
WF ANGEL CAKE
• This is my cake, but it also is used as a part of the butter cream, as it is very heavy on the butter. I needed something to bring out the cake part of it and here i used
FA BREAKFAST CEREAL
• 0.75% is just enough to give the angel cake the texture without tuning it into a cereal. Works like a charm 😊
WF COCONUT CUSTARD
• the coconut in this reminds me of the sticky’s coconut you get from a bounty chocolate bar, but it also has some sort of “vibe” to it. A fruity vibe, whitch go very well with the lemon. The creamy custard ish taste in it, makes the buttercream along with the buttery note from the angel cake.
TPA TOASTED ALMOND
• gives the coconut a slight toasted flavor making it less sticky, so what you get is more of a desiccated coconut type, with a light toast too it. And THAT is what I want in my butter cream!
CAP LEMON MERINGUE PIE
• this works as i wanted it to. I get the lemon part of it that i was looking for, and the pie and meringue part just helps the butter cream and the cake part. WONDERFUL!😊
FA LEMON SICILY
• 1% just to brighten up the lemon a bit. Its just not strong enough lemon without it.
Thats it. Hope you will enjoy it as much as i do. This was a fun Challenge.