Upgrade your account to get rid of the ads.

DIY E-Liquid Recipe

Basic, simple, delicious. This is a recipe that is greater than the sum of its parts, which is exactly what I strive for when I mix. If you have seen my other mixes, you know that two and three flavor bangers are my shtick, I try to make mixes that are easy to get into weather it's your first mix or your thousandth. With that fluff out of the way, here's the recipe.

TPA Honeysuckle. It's awesome and it is my first toe-dip into florals and thanks to the unanimous backing of ConcreteRiver and Kopel on Mixlife (Wednesdays at 9pm Central, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-1CgoitSnlqAJEAzJWXuQ) it made its way into my Bull City cart and I haven't looked back. I believe Rick's actual quote was "...just fucking get it, it's good."

At 1.5% we notice the presence of of the sweet, almost syrupy homage to the tasty flower buds that we southern raised children used to suck and chew on while prowling the woods and playgrounds of yesteryear. Despite it's well known and exploited subtlety, TPA Honeysuckle has a way to take over a mix if you know what to look for. It's a lot like garlic that if used well, you will hardly notice it, yet if it is abused it will be the sole note that you pick out of a mix. 1.5% is what I have tested and determined to be absolutely perfect here. Not 1.75%, not 1.25%. Feel free to play around with the percentages but know that if you change it up it will totally alter the intended result of a background note that harmonizes with the forefront.

In the right hand corner we have the reigning heavyweight FA White Peach at a whopping 1%. I have what we woke mixers call a "bitch throat" and get razors out of white peach at anything over 1%-1.5%. At 1% Peach certainly takes the wheel in the overall flavor of the mix, as it was intended. At such a low percentage we get a more mellow peach rings vibe, vs the ripe white peach that can rear its head closer to 2%-3%.
As a caveat I should mention that I really truly do not care for peach at all, though I often find myself using it in many of my mixes, specifically FA White Peach and more often than not at the aforementioned 1%. After much internal reflection and looking in the mirror, I have deduced that White Peach has a certain je ne sais quoi, more specifically a "chew" factor that I have come to love. That "chew" plays a fairly important role here, and though this recipe isn't intended as a candy mix, the texture is reminiscent of chewing a flower petal which inherently ties into the Honeysuckle background.

Sweetener is discouraged, at least try it without first. A prolonged steep isn't necessary, about three days should suffice. I notice very little difference between three days and two weeks steep time.

As a final note, the recipe image that I made was my first time combining two photos together in a collage using GIMP and it came out.. eh it could have been better in hindsight. I had a lot of cool ideas but my photo editing skills are not on par with some of the absolute wizards I have seen on here.

% Vendor Flavor
1.5
(TPA) Honeysuckle (pg)
1
(FA) Peach White
Total flavoring: 2.5% Steep Days: 3 Best VG: 0% Temperature: 0
This recipe is the property of RockyHarlow and released under the CC Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 license. You may not copy, derive or commercialize this recipe without following the terms of this license or the explicit permission of the creator.
Also Try:
Get a pro subscription to support all the flavors and enter your own reviews.
There are no reviews to show here.