Used in 332 recipes at an average of 3.194%.
A simple apple cobbler. Red/Yellow apple filling with cinnamon, topped with flaky bakery.
So this recipe was inspired immediately after smelling Country Apple (PUR) for the first time. It is just a perfect baked apple with plenty of sweet caramel goodness. After months of development I am finally satisfied with this recipe. To me it represents the profile very well. Mix and Enjoy!
P.S. I have a string of Ice Cream recipes that I am nearly finished with so look out for those if you're a fan of those profiles.
County Apple (PUR): The star of the show! This is without a doubt my favorite apple flavor and it is the perfect fit for this profile. At 3% it is perfectly incorporated throughout the whole vape. Pairs perfectly with Cinnamon Danish Swirl to give it an apple pie profile.
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP): This flavor is used to give this recipe it's apple pie character. Works well with Country Apple and gives it some spice & caramel notes.
Cookie (FA): Gives this a sort of pie crumble taste. Lacks the texture I was looking for. I'll have to revisit that later.
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TFA): The main Ice Cream flavor for this recipe. Everyone loves VBIC and now I understand why. Though I do find some off-notes with it at high percentages.
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB): Used in conjunction with VBIC (TFA) to give it more creamy texture.
French Vanilla Icecream (HS): Adds just a bit more cream and just enough butter to enhance the apple pie.
WS-23: Cooling agent. Feel free to leave out if you prefer.
Bright yellow apple drenched in honey with a light caramel butter.
1. Lightly grease a round baking tin using CAP Golden Butter
2. Process FA Apple Pie, TFA Acetyl Pyrazine ,FA Cookie and CAP Butter Cream in a food processor until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
3. Roll out pastry between two sheets of baking paper until large enough to line base and side of prepared tin.
4. To make custard just add FA Custard Premium in a large jug until smooth
5. Combine PUR Country Apple with FLV Apple Filling and VTA Red Fuji Apple in a bowl. Spread over pastry base. Pour over custard.
6. Shake and Steep in a moderately dark room for about 5 days or until you just can’t wait anymore.
7. TIP: If pastry becomes too soft when rolling out, return to steep for 1 more day with an extra drop or of AP. Store in the vape bag out of direct sunlight. Before serving, drip in RDA at about 0.25 ohms and 50 Watts.
I created this recipe using my "Moscato Liquido" layer.
I wanted to use my Moscato layer in a Fruit Juice but did not want to do the average Grapple or some thin kind of fruit juice. I figured a Tropical vibe would be weird enough with a Grape layer and gave it a try.
This turned out very tasty! A strange and delicious mix that I can only describe as a Pink or slight red Tropical fruit Juice with a unique mouth watering grape twist to it.
The Pink - The combination of the Shisha strawberry and FLV Pink Guava is where I got the tropical notes from. The Shisha melting the tropical guava and Citrus notes down into a sweet nectar that mixes into the Grape layer.
WS23 - added to bring in the cool Beverage boost
Sweetner - Yes add it. the profile is not the same if you leave it out. I would say the lowest the SS should go is 0.25... LOWEST!
Give this a Mix if you are looking for something fresh
Changes: If you like a longer lasting Guava, Add some CAP Sweet Guava to this!
My idea here was to make a base layer for a Grape Juice or a Juice that can be used as a Moist Juicy layer for a fruity Fruit Juice! Inspiration is basically from how a grape and apple combo is used in most fruit juices as a background or base layer.
Moscato @ 2% its is perfect to me as very visible White grape without adding funky or bitter dry notes that I usually get from white grapes. The texture from the Moscato really pops here too, much like a watery flesh layer inside a grape.
Fuji apple & Country apple combo here to create the Fresh apple juice that is then combined with the Grape.
FA pear is only here for some moistness and a touch of texture wrapping up this profile as a Liquid.
- Add some coolant if its an Iced Beverage or something that needs a coolant.
- Berries (Strawberries & Blueberries)
- Fruit Beverages
- Fruity Vapes
- Juicy Gummy Candies
Discussed it in this Vid: