Upgrade your account to get rid of the ads.

DIY E-Liquid Recipe

It's a turtle in bed with big tobacco.

I hope you only came here looking for a delicious dessert tobacco vape and not for anything resembling originality. 90% of this recipe is just Coop's nifty little Salted Caramel Praline plus his own recommendation for turning it into a turtle-type flavor with Milk Chocolate, plus a hair more Salted Caramel. The other 10% is just the two FLV tobaccos from one of my all-time favorite recipes, Cardinal, with a bit more Burley. The result? 100% so good I think I'll start a new religion based on it and turn DIY into a theocracy. I hope Coop and Fear enjoy being co-deities and don't demand too much from me in the form of blood sacrifices.

Steep time here is 2 weeks because the Pralines and Cream and Salted Caramel really need a week to come together into a creamy caramel with pecans on top vs. thinner caramel with pecans and some cream that are more separated. Unfortunately that 7 days catches the tobacco in the wrong place at the wrong time, but after 7 more they're back where they belong.

% Vendor Flavor
5.5
(FW) Caramel (salted)
1
(DFS) Holy Vanilla
0.25
(FLV) Kentucky Blend
0.35
(FLV) Milk Chocolate
4
(FW) Pralines & Cream
1
(FLV) Red Burley
Total flavoring: 12.1% Steep Days: 14 Best VG: 60% Temperature: 420
This recipe is the property of ID10-T and released under the CC Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 license. You may not copy, derive or commercialize this recipe without following the terms of this license or the explicit permission of the creator.
Also Try:
Get a pro subscription to support all the flavors and enter your own reviews.
There are no reviews to show here.