A moist lemon cake with coconut butter cream.
WF ANGEL CAKE
• This is my cake, but it also is used as a part of the butter cream, as it is very heavy on the butter. I needed something to bring out the cake part of it and here i used
FA BREAKFAST CEREAL
• 0.75% is just enough to give the angel cake the texture without tuning it into a cereal. Works like a charm 😊
WF COCONUT CUSTARD
• the coconut in this reminds me of the sticky’s coconut you get from a bounty chocolate bar, but it also has some sort of “vibe” to it. A fruity vibe, whitch go very well with the lemon. The creamy custard ish taste in it, makes the buttercream along with the buttery note from the angel cake.
TPA TOASTED ALMOND
• gives the coconut a slight toasted flavor making it less sticky, so what you get is more of a desiccated coconut type, with a light toast too it. And THAT is what I want in my butter cream!
CAP LEMON MERINGUE PIE
• this works as i wanted it to. I get the lemon part of it that i was looking for, and the pie and meringue part just helps the butter cream and the cake part. WONDERFUL!😊
FA LEMON SICILY
• 1% just to brighten up the lemon a bit. Its just not strong enough lemon without it.
Thats it. Hope you will enjoy it as much as i do. This was a fun Challenge.