Profile: Hops with a berry fusion and a little sweet prickly touch
Disclaimer: Made this on DIY_eJuice discord with the masterminds @nowar and @humanpuck
We wanted to make a flavor with Yakima Hops and some berries. After much dicking around trying to figure out what we all got in common, it took us on a wild ride through flavors that would maybe or maybe not fit with Yakima Hops. I don't really wanna go though all the suggestions we had, but we had quite a few.
- FLV Yakima Hops is the star here and at 3% we felt it wouldn't get drowned and added that nice after taste Hops fans know so much.
- FA Blackcurrant is that bastard child, that you can't really stop loving, even though it's a bitch. Potent stuff but it fits.
- FA Forrest Mix (forest fruits) just fits in, as this is a berry fusion. And as forgiving as it is, we cranked this good stuff up.
- CAP Golden Pineapple was one of the wilder ideas we had, as this mix needed something sweet and balancing to the berries. And it was welcomed with open arms.
- FA Lime Tahity Distilled was the obvious choice to hold berries in balance along the pineapple. It's the binding element here.
- INW Cactus is known to add juiciness, so that's what we did.
No sweetener is needed for this mix, but if this isn't sweet enough for you, may we suggest FW Sweetener. Add your choice of coolant if you like.
COPYRIGHT: This recipe is the property of Kittybit and has been released under the CC Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 license. You may not copy, derive or commercialize this recipe without following the terms of this license or the explicit permission of the creator.