Used in 651 recipes at an average of 1.34%.
Touching base with an old friend recently, he expressed his long love affair with Castle Long. It was an old profile that I hadn't visited in a very long time. Being who I am I couldn't resist a take on the old versions we've all tried and try to do something a bit bigger and a bit bolder with it.
The Coconut: While I'm fairly positive the original used TPA Coconut Extra, I feel like it goes too quickly to hand lotion without a ridiculously long steep, and it's just less forgiving. TPA Coconut Candy is creamier, sweeter, and frankly just better all around IMO. At 5% it's bold, bright, and doesn't fade behind the wall of other stuff we got going on here.
The Almond: It's two parts here, with TPA Toasted Almond leading the way, with some CAP Cereal 27 to back up the nutty background while also giving a faint bit of grain. The grain texture also serves to boost up the Red Oak in our Bourbon Layer
The Bourbon: TPA Kentucky Bourbon is still the most buildable bourbon on the market to me. At 2.5% it's plenty bold enough to come all the way through, with a little FA Whisky to give a fair bit of peaty bite to the top end. TPA Red Oak helps it hit those woody notes
The finisher: TPA Vanilla Swirl gives us a mild body at 1.5% and a fairly bright vanilla. Along with a healthy splash of TPA Brown Sugar we get a rounded sweetness without too much extra heavy background.
I hope you all enjoy this as much as I enjoyed creating it! Cheers!
This is an update of first narcissism recipe. Now i use Holy Grail RY4 for more vape pleasure. Also Vanilla custard goes to 4% and bavarian lowers to 1,5% and we have a boost to nuts from Vanilla custard FLV. If you liked the first recipe, this one you gonna love it, i can promise you that!! Enjoy!!
A moist lemon cake with coconut butter cream.
WF ANGEL CAKE
• This is my cake, but it also is used as a part of the butter cream, as it is very heavy on the butter. I needed something to bring out the cake part of it and here i used
FA BREAKFAST CEREAL
• 0.75% is just enough to give the angel cake the texture without tuning it into a cereal. Works like a charm 😊
WF COCONUT CUSTARD
• the coconut in this reminds me of the sticky’s coconut you get from a bounty chocolate bar, but it also has some sort of “vibe” to it. A fruity vibe, whitch go very well with the lemon. The creamy custard ish taste in it, makes the buttercream along with the buttery note from the angel cake.
TPA TOASTED ALMOND
• gives the coconut a slight toasted flavor making it less sticky, so what you get is more of a desiccated coconut type, with a light toast too it. And THAT is what I want in my butter cream!
CAP LEMON MERINGUE PIE V2
• I used v2 because "flavorworld" didnt had v1, but this works as i wanted it to. I get the lemon part of it that i was looking for, and the pie and meringue part just helps the butter cream and the cake part. WONDERFUL!😊
FA LEMON SICILY
• 1% just to brighten up the lemon a bit. Its just not strong enough lemon without it.
Thats it. Hope you will enjoy it as much as i do. This was a fun Challenge.
This is the craft beer of Pipe tobacco. The essence of this picture inspired me to work with earth notes and the different colors on the leaves inspired me to use FA 7Leaves and I also was inspired to used FA Glory because of it's strong nutty tobacco notes. and Native Tobacco from FLV to intensify the tobacco note. To me the fall represents a lot of fragrances and aromas that are rich and deep and earthy. In the fall we also have the harvest of pumpkins, gourds, yams, Taro and other roots. In a sense i wanted to present to you a very nice aromatic fall fragranced tobacco.
Glory and 7Leaves are my tobaccos of choice I used a small amount of FLV pumpkin bread to incorporate a tiny bit of anise and a little bit of a spice note accented the pumpkin with a little bit of Taro for its aromatic and semi dry properties. Toasted Almond is in this mix to tone down a little bit of the peanut notes in Glory and accent some of the other nuts in the tobacco. finally I added cheesecake from FA for the smooth finish and a bit of mouth feel that rounds out all the edges in the mix. This mix will surprise you. Its aromatic, Its pumpkin and its definitely a very smooth silky tobacco. Strong enough for a POd yet smooth enough for a dripper.