Used in 330 recipes at an average of 1.017%.
Banana, Chocolate and Biscuit Crepe!
This recipe is a little bit complicated, making it harder for me to add a comprehensive explanation about why I picked each ingredient and how they interact with eachother. I ll try to do it at a later time! I just really liked this mix, and wanted to share it :) This one is a steeper, for the first couple of days all you are gonna taste is the bananas and the WF Crepe SC, this is because the Crepe concentrate really likes to overpower everything else. After 5-6 days everything settles.
Four ingredients can make a delicious pudding. This one came to life because I wanted to see if it would work, and amazingly it did. Flavorah's Vanilla Pudding is the star of the show giving a rich, sweet, creamy pudding base which actually takes the candy runt away from the banana to me. The cookie was a simple choice for 'nilla wafers and SessionDrummer came up with the idea for whipped cream (I've made it with and without and it's better with).
This is a reworked recipe that I did a few years ago https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/26516#dirty_banana_by_xxxleonidasxxx that, when I first came up with was really good, but got heavy quick. So I remixed the same flavor profile with a lighter cream note to make it more friendly.
You wouldn't think banana and mint would go well together...don't knock it til you try it.
Again, this is a tribute to The Plume Rooms Banana Mint Milkshake
A chocolate creamy banana chewy sweet.
Just plaing with acai and thought banana would match it well.
Acai gives a thin chocolate-like layer and the 2 bananas combine to give the fake sweet banana candy. I've used the cream to reduce the acai prescence a little, for mouth feel and to blend the 3 together. The pear just adds a little sweetness, wetness and adds to the fake banana flavour.
This is the first recipe I've published so any feedback (good or bad) is really appreciated.
Based off Wayne's Quik ( https://diyordievaping.com/2018/02/19/quik-strawberry-malted-milk-diy-e-liquid-recipe/ )
Used the cream/malt base and subbed out strawberries for banana.
Smooth Moves (Tropical Smoothie)
Mmm… just one drag on my vaper, and I feel like I’m on a warm beach somewhere! This smoothie makes me FEEL like I’m somewhere on a tropical island. A man can dream, right?
If there was ever a smoothie vape that tasted like summer, this one is it for me. I’m calling it “tropical” because this smoothie mix is based on the wonderfully new flavour from Flavorah 'FLV Smoothie Base' and is packed with bold and flavourful fruits and a little sweet cream.
• FLV Smoothie Base, a slightly lemon-ish fruit smoothie base, a perfect base to start with as the main building block for this smoothie recipe.
• FLV Banana, fresh candy like taste at the early days of steep, once steeped out it grows to a fully ripe banana.
• FVL Blood Orange, a sweet orange with a slight flesh hint and some juiciness to it.
• FLV Honeydew, It's a great honeydew flavour with a sun ripe melon, very smooth and bold giving the recipe a light with a soft rind aroma. Perfect in this mix.
• FLV Jackfruit, has ripe melon-like notes with a tropical punch baseline, it taste like a pineapple without been a pineapple.
• FLV Sweet Cream, milky with a hint of coconut milk, a milk note that perfectly adds creaminess to the whole recipe. The cream will bring out the smoothie taste even more.
• FLV Wild Melon, a candy-like melon flavour with a tropical pallet, perfectly for this recipe, use in small quantities because its a strong aroma!
• FLV Sweetness, is a flavourless sweetness enhancer. It will not gunk coils like other sweeteners.
Steep: 4 to 7 day's to blend the aromas, 14 day's or more and it just get smoother and seems to change into a fuller and smoother and rich smoothie.
Been on the shelf for almost 2 months, no degradation in taste.
Start your day by vaping this delicious tropical smoothie mix.
This is my al-day vape for weeks now, really wanted to share this.