Upgrade your account to get rid of the ads.

DIY E-Liquid Recipe

Because everyone loves Strawberries and Cream. Max concentrates = max flavor! 100% mixing %

Tastes just like Nesquick!

% Vendor Flavor
14.3
(TPA) Bavarian Cream
17.1
(TPA) Cheesecake (graham Crust)
14.3
(TPA) Strawberry
20
(TPA) Strawberry (ripe)
11.4
(TPA) Sweet Cream
22.9
(CAP) Vanilla Custard
Total flavoring: 100.0% Steep Days: 365 (SNV) Best VG: 100% Temperature: 0
This recipe is the property of SlashaLO and released under the CC Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 license. You may not copy, derive or commercialize this recipe without following the terms of this license or the explicit permission of the creator.
Also Try:
Get a pro subscription to support all the flavors and enter your own reviews.
User: MixandHope Score: 1 Entered: 16 days ago
I don't rate recipes much, but when I do, they taste like muted dishwater soap, and this one hit the spot, pure puckness....
User: campfool Score: 5 Entered: about 2 months ago
As co owners of the Two Buck Cattle Ranch and B&B, my partner and I have been concerned about the damaging effects of cow farts on the environment. After adding this to our cattle feed I can report 100% success, and are pleased to announce a change to the ranches name to reflect this; We are now The Two Buck Fat Unicorn Petting Playground and B&B. Mention you read it here and you're entitled to a free rainbow soft-serve and an hour petting session!
User: DumHed Score: 5 Entered: 2 months ago
How has nobody thought of this??
User: Brewdog_Kilo Score: 5 Entered: 2 months ago
Perfect!!
User: koldfusion Score: None Entered: 3 months ago
Use it to refill my Glade pods. Works great as an air freshener
User: Philben29 Score: 5 Entered: 10 months ago
delicious 10/10
User: HerrHut Score: 1 Entered: over 1 year ago
User: EdibleMalfunction Score: 5 Entered: over 1 year ago
I didn't even use percentages. I just dumped my full bottles of flavor into an empty 2 liter of Mountain Dew and added a bit of VG. I may never see again, but it tasted grate. A+
User: lococarnage Score: 2 Entered: over 1 year ago
I think all of the Maltol in Strawberry Ripe made this absolutely flavorless. Nice body though ;)
User: Billywilly Score: 1 Entered: over 1 year ago
I subbed strawberry/ strawberry ripe for 90% alpine strawberry and then subbed the rest of the shit for 10% fucking brie cheese. Spot on now.
User: Mixalott Score: 5 Entered: over 1 year ago
Added 20% Cap Super sweet, Amazing!!!
User: Onethirtyeight Score: 5 Entered: over 1 year ago
Pros: Cured my ED. Removes grease stains off driveway Cons: causes blindness
User: Darklyspectr Score: 5 Entered: over 1 year ago
I am now gay. Thank you for this amazing recipe. ASL on any demon boys ;)
User: cdaniell30 Score: 1 Entered: over 1 year ago
I can't decide whether this tastes like cancer or diabetes...
User: Thadentman Score: 1 Entered: over 1 year ago
It could use some tfa cheesecake
User: method1 Score: 4 Entered: over 1 year ago
I would give it 5 stars but it's a little light on flavour. Looks, sounds, smells & jiggles just like nesquik. Spot-on, except for the actual taste. 2 thumbs up!
User: hashslingingslashur Score: None Entered: over 1 year ago
Dripped straight into tank. 14 drops BC, 17 drops CGC, 14 drops Strawberry, 20 drops ripe, etc. Can't put it down, can't pick it up either ! lmao
User: TheDrStore Score: 5 Entered: over 1 year ago
Tastes just like strawberry nesquick, bringing me back to that nostalgic moment of my childhood, when I sat by the tv watching cartoon network.
User: thecoffeemann Score: 5 Entered: over 1 year ago
If you dont make a gallon of this right now turn in your mixer card. Recognize beauty when you see it this is a work of art.
User: kindground Score: 5 Entered: over 1 year ago
This is heaven. I mixed a liter and I can't put it down.